The steps we follow in achieving successful content marketing:
1. Identify opportunities to increase the visibility of the business according to the needs and interests of the target audience
We conduct market analysis and keyword research so that the content we create is tailored to meet users’ expectations and interests.
Once we’ve identified how people are searching, we’ll do more topic prioritization so that we can deliver the type of content that people are searching for most quickly.
2. Prioritisation of topics/themes
Based on the user interests identified above and the objectives set in the strategy, we prioritize and plan the themes on which to develop the content.
The planning will, as I said, take into account the objectives set and will be aligned to the route that achieving each objective will take.
3. Research at competition level
Before we start developing content, specialists do a lot of research to make sure we will be unique and stand out from our competitors.
4. Actual content development
We develop the content making sure that it covers Google’s recommendations, so that it ranks well and users benefit from information relevant to their needs.
5. Analysis of SEO objectives
Analyzing and measuring results from marketing efforts is, if you will, mandatory. Why? Only by analysing and interpreting the data collected, you can prepare a series of optimisation actions, know what each action has brought, what worked and what didn’t, what to keep, what to drop and most importantly, how you stand against the set goals and what the ROI is at that point in time.
Content Marketing – hand in hand with SEO strategy
Content marketing or content is a core element in SEO strategy or as it has been talked about for years and still is – content is king.
Whether we’re talking about optimising content on a website, developing articles for the site’s internal blog or developing advertorials that we aim to publish externally, this is always done in compliance with SEO requirements.
Good content – returns results
- Increasing the relevance of business to people’s interests
- It leads to high online visibility
- Generate significant and quality traffic to the site
- Creates user satisfaction and drives them to connect with you
- Strengthen your brand
- Increase business exposure
- Increase conversion rate
- New users increase
- Develops relationships
- Create unique brand experiences
- Helps you stand out
If you want to develop content that will rank well, get read and convert, then you need to take into account the SEO guidelines – Google’s requirements.